Our Client is one of the leading companies in agriculture and livestock industry with its own R&D and production facilities.
Currently, we are in search of a Marketing Manager who will hold ultimate responsibility for the organisation’s marketing activities, overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated, innovative marketing strategy for the business.
Product Management/Brand Marketing
- Monitor the competitive landscape, industry trends that influence agriculture and livestock industries to realize long-term success across all markets,
- Responsible for the product development process from beginning to end in an efficient manner,
- Monitoring competitors and creating an up-to-date database,
- Conducting market and consumer research to determine market requirements for existing and future products,
- Creating new, attractive, cognitive marketing/promotional materials.
PR & Corporate Communication
- Organizing product launches and informative programs both for internal & external clients,
- Presenting and promoting the policies and achievements of the company to the public and customers,
- Delivering brand trainings to sales and production teams to assure high quality product know-how,
Customer Relations & CRM Management
- Identifying target audience for products and performing target audience analysis,
- Investigating and evaluating customer complaints about the products,
- Managing social media channels and coordinating content changes and improvements,
- Develop social media strategies to build brand awareness and increase interaction.
- University degree in related fields,
- 10 plus years of experience in a production environment, with 5 years of managerial experience,
- Experience in the agriculture and livestock industry with a proven track record of success is a distinctive asset,
- Excellent brand management skills,
- Strong coordination, strategic thinking, decision making and analyzing skills,
- Excellent team player with enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn,
- Experience and know-how in perception creation, psychology, visual design, visual communication, graphic communication and sociology is preferred,
- Strong interpersonal skills (confidence, motivation, dedication, passion) with ‘can do’ attitude,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Good knowledge in English,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Resides in İstanbul.
Applications will be held strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.